martes, 5 de junio de 2012

WRITINGS

ESSAY



Nowadays, there are new methodologies to learn at schools. But a lot of teachers and other people think that traditional methodologies are still better than modern ones. What do you think about it?

On the one hand, our teachers have studied in a traditional way. Therefore, for them it is easier to teach what they learnt. However, this way to study is very boring for students because they only memorize and they forget what they learnt in a short period of time.

On the other hand, modern methodologies are more useful and make students learn a lot. In addition they develop their creativity and their imagination.

To conclude, we have to use the resources that we have now. In my opinion, using new methodologies are better because helps students to learn by playing, so for them studying is a new game that they have to win.





E-MAIL


Dear Fatima,

First, thank you for your last letter. It was nice to hear from you. You asked me how things were going in college. Well, at first it was very strange for me. Maybe because I have never been studying in the evenings or maybe because doing most of the projects in a group it’s a new thing for me.  Well, it’s not bad, but sometimes bellow students in my group have had on argument. I remember that it was an uncomfortable situation.

By the way, guess what! I have passed all the subjects of the first term. It will be difficult to pass this one. But you know me, I will try hard.

Well, you know what? I’m very happy because we will change the place where we are studying now. To be honest, hearing that was great news for me.
And that is all Fatima.

Keep in touch!

Zineb

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario